AUGUST BIRTHDAYS

The month of August is our busy birthday month with 3 out of the 8 of us having birthdays.


Keith is now soaring to greater heights at age 41.  Since we were hit by lightening the week of his birthday, we thought a lightening bolt was appropriate for his cake.


Skyler is now 8!  Wow!  Where has time gone?  I'm not sure what inspired the choice of a snowman.  My policy is that I don't make the same thing twice, so my kids are getting creative...or desperate to come up with new cake ideas.  This snowman turned out so cute that I had a hard time cutting the little guy.


 And then there is me!  Hmmm!  Shae-Lynn made me a lovely heart-shaped cake.  Then Keith's family decided to re-celebrate on our family vacation.  Notice the little tombstone cake on the ground?  I guess they have had enough of me.


Thank you to all who sent birthday greetings.  We appreciate your thoughtfulness.  Poor Savannah has the last birthday of the year, so she is having to learn patience in waiting for the month of October. 

Comments

  1. I just love you so much, my Yellow Rose!! You have an awesome blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NEW LOCATION

That Was Quick

TO MY VIOLIN CHILDREN