HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEITH!



The Lord has blessed me to be married to such a great, godly man - one that turned 40 years old today!  One thing that he has said often is that his tastes have changed a lot as he has aged.  He used to have trouble eating mild salsa; now he keeps asking for hotter and spicier food.  So what did we do for his birthday?  We toured the Tabasco factory.  My biggest disappointment was that they no longer make Tabasco Jelly Bellies.  Those were SO good.  (I like cinnamon, hot things, too.)  The tour was very interesting, though.  Let me share a couple of recent photos Keith while in the States.

He has driven over 15,000 miles since March - not in a go cart, though.

  
He loves trying new things.
He's a great preacher.

He's my best friend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW LOCATION

That Was Quick

TO MY VIOLIN CHILDREN