That Was Quick

 Results are back, and there is an acute infection. I will check into the hospital in about 2 hours,  and tomorrow the doctor will perform open knee surgery to totally clean out the infection. I get a weekend stay at the hospital and then will be released with a pic line to wear for 6 weeks to administer strong antibiotics. THEN . . . I will be able to have the knee surgery I came for.

The other day I was reading Exodus 2, and the Bible said that Moses' mother laid the ark of bulrushes in the flags by the river's brink. I feel as if that is where God has placed me right now. My ark seems to have one purpose right now - to keep me alive. Not to sail. Not to race. Not to carry cargo. God has pulled me out of the fleet of ships serving . . . to float. 


God's ways are not our ways - I want to be with my family . . . I want to be serving. 

Yet, I will trust Him!           He is my Heavenly Father.           I know He loves me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW LOCATION

TO MY VIOLIN CHILDREN