25 YEARS OF LOVE

June 12, 1993
Where does one start to describe what a blessing it is to be married to my best friend for 25 years.  
I love being married.  I love being married to Keith.
I love the fact that God has been the center of our marriage, 
and that we are able to serve Him together.

A Young Love That Has Grown So Much Stronger!
I was just 9 years old when my parents celebrated their 25th anniversary.

1982 - My Family for My Parent's 25th 
Keith's parents were in Uganda for their 25th, and Keith was 23.  
There is quite the age difference between our families with Keith being the oldest and I being the youngest.  (In fact, my sister went to college with his parents!)

1995 - Keith's Parents on Their 25th
We happen to be in Uganda, too.  Keith's parents visited last month, 
so they brought some decorations and treats over to help us celebrate.  


The kids did such a great job in making the day special for us.  We have awesome kids.



Then we were shocked when one of our church members brought us a hamper 
tonight in honor of our anniversary.  

  
 We were telling our kids that by the time any of them celebrate their 25th that we will be in our 70s! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW LOCATION

That Was Quick

TO MY VIOLIN CHILDREN