DECEMBER 2017

I. LOVE. MY. LIFE.  Having my family with me all day.  Serving our Lord in a foreign country.  Knowing people from all over the world.  I am so blessed.


But life isn't all a bed of roses.  One of the recent thorns in my life has been our internet.  Whenever I want to sit down and blog, then internet is SO slow, that I am not able to accomplish anything.  So, you, my readers, will just have to bear with me as I try to figure out how to be more up-to-date with the postings.

To try to finish up the year, I am just going to do a photo recap of the past few months.

The fair came to town.

Yes, we held this snake.

Skyler, another teen in our household.

Keith left on his birthday, so we just did cupcakes.

My daughter made me an amazing dessert for my birthday!

Keith began the village ministry in September.

October 9 was our Independence Service.

A visitor to our compound.

No more single digit kids in our family!

Moreen and Robert were married December 16.

These were the cakes I made for the wedding.

My kids lent their help with trying to get ready for the Ladies Conference.

54 Ladies attended our Connect the Dots Conference.

There were dots everywhere!

A major bee problem in our roof required a professional to come and remove the roof.

After 3 days, the queen was finally found.

These live chickens are on their way to the market for Christmas.

Our Christmas service included a deaf lady.

Cousins - such love and fun.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO Y'ALL FROM THE STENSAAS IN UGANDA!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW LOCATION

That Was Quick

KNEE SURGERY WEEK