HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MOM!

Wife, Mother, Secretary, Teacher, Seamstress, Gardener,...
She was an amazing woman!

I have been given one of those special blessings bestowed upon certain people.  I can say, "My mom is perfect" and know for a fact that she really is!  Eight years ago my mother finished her motherhood-journey on earth and joined heaven's ranks among the perfect mothers.  I truly miss her, especially being able to write her letters.


Mom in the middle of her four daughters

Because I was the last born of five, I got to spend one-on-one time with her during my teen years that my siblings didn't.  I am very much like her and am grateful for all the blessings of knowledge, common sense, love, and godliness she bestowed upon me.


Reading to her grandchildren. She had hundreds of books!

Grandpa Stensaas gives the grandchildren ice cream;
Grandma Ward gave the grandchildren chocolate!

My mom died after battling cancer, but she never lost her joy for her Savior

Savannah was the only grandchild not
to have met her Grandmother

 I love you, Mom!





Comments

  1. I still miss her very much each day, but I know she is lifting her voice in the heavenly chorus - she did love to sing!
    ~Her Oldest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mom passed away before Nate and I were married, so I never knew her, but I've heard so much about her over the years. I'm sure this is one of those times that you miss her even more than other days. Praise the Lord for Heaven!
    Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NEW LOCATION

That Was Quick

TO MY VIOLIN CHILDREN